Wednesday, February 17, 2016

In 8 months 2 weeks 5 days time I will be getting married.
Decided to start blogging again for memories keepsake.
Therefore, I am going to use this blog to share my experiences.

First of all, let me start of with my bridal shop. After heading down to several bridal shops we decided to use My Dream Wedding.

Initially,  La belle couture was one of our top choices however the consultant doesn't seems to be very keen to do our business thus in the end we dropped them out of the list.
The reason we chose My Dream Wedding is because their consultants are very friendly and most importantly their photography skills were one of the most outstanding ones among the rest.

In case, some of you girls wonder which other bridal shops did I went to.
Here are the following bridal shops : Digio bridal , Cang Ai wedding, The Louvre Bridal, The Gown Warehouse, White link. One thing, I must highlight, I really love one of the wedding gowns at TGW but unfortunately they do not offer wedding packages like pre wedding photography etc.
The changing room in TGW is really huge and there was a princess feel sofa just outside the changing room. I felt like a princess when I was there as there will be someone to help me to put on the gowns.
The service was great too. The consultant that served me really know what I would like judging from the questionnaire she asked me to fill prior to the selection of the gowns.
I tried 6 gowns in total. It's a pity that I am not able to take any pictures because photography are not allowed in their premises which I do understand somehow.

Coming up, I will be sharing my gown fitting experience coming next week with My Dream Wedding.

Stay tune :)


No comments:

Post a Comment