Tuesday, February 23, 2016

22nd February 2016 - Our gown fitting day


A selfie of us before we proceed to try our gowns/suits respectively.

(Thinking in progress) 

Yes.. we are really having quite a headache choosing which gowns/suits to choose.
Tips: Please get some small bites in case you gets hungry throughout the process.
 For my case, I was real thirsty instead of hungry.


Overall it was a pretty nice experience but it can be real tiring.
We were there at about 12.30pm and we left the bridal shop at about 4plus 5 in the afternoon.
I was entitled to 3 gowns for pre wedding photo-shoot.
In the end I chose 2 long gowns and 1 short dress and 2 suits for my hubby to be.


My girlfriend took this candid shot for me.. (secretly)
 I looked like some lost bride to be finding her way. Hahaha!



Love the back design but not the front design.

Yes.. we are not allowed to take snapshots. The consultant will helped to take pictures for us though
and then they will upload to the computer for us to view.

Overall experience: Please do not hesitate to try all types of gowns. Some gowns might look nice in the pictures but it might not look good on you so the best is to try all kinds of designs.
I was quite hesitant to try certain designs and colours.
I always like to go for light colours or pastel colours.

Till then :)









No comments:

Post a Comment